Contact Me

helenfisher@sky.com



Hi if you would like me to make any blankets in a particular colour or size etc ,

please just e mail me. I will post
abroad for you. Thank you for
taking the time to stop by!

All hand made for you , by myself in Wales xx





Tuesday 17 May 2011

MY CROCHET FLOWERS

   Morning , a few people have asked me about my flowers , i will try and  put something on the blog tomorrow about how i make them , no pattern , just made from my head , so i hope they work for you .  Sorry just too busy today .I  have my cousins two children today , and lunch i have to collect my younger two and take them to the dentist  , take number three child to sit her AS exam , then collect my number two child and then  go to WORK .
   i have warne myself out just thinking about it , so not much time for crocheting today i think .
         take care everyone LOVE   Helen xx 

1 comment:

Between Me and You said...

Poor Helen - I`m having a cuppa in your honour,Girl and hoping you`ll get some `me` time soon.My busy day is tomorrow when I`ll be running around after a two-year old, who`s getting more and more energetic by the week! Pity her Nana wasn`t!.Take Care of yourself, Helen.x