Contact Me

helenfisher@sky.com



Hi if you would like me to make any blankets in a particular colour or size etc ,

please just e mail me. I will post
abroad for you. Thank you for
taking the time to stop by!

All hand made for you , by myself in Wales xx





Sunday 1 May 2011

Back from hols

  wow hope you all enjoyed the royal wedding , we had our caravan decorated with flags and had a little tea party for the happy couple ! 
pleasew leave me a comment  , love to hear from you all  xxx
  Back to school this week for us  , but loads of washing to do for me first ! Weather has been fabulous, so kids have had a ball !!
            speak soon everyone and please remember last day for my give away !! love Helen xx

2 comments:

thriftymissustalesfromtoadstoolhouse. said...

Hi Helen,lovely to have you back in blogland! Sounds like you had a fab holiday.xxxx

stitches from wales said...

Hi Helen, glad you had a good time. Weather been great here in S.Pembs for ages now. Bet when summer comes it will rain every day!!
Waiting for the draw!! Pauline x x