Contact Me

helenfisher@sky.com



Hi if you would like me to make any blankets in a particular colour or size etc ,

please just e mail me. I will post
abroad for you. Thank you for
taking the time to stop by!

All hand made for you , by myself in Wales xx





Sunday 8 May 2011

Happy mothers day to evryone in America

  have a great day everyone , not mother' s day here  in UK  , but enjoy it all you busy mam's on the over side of the pond .
 If you still have your mam , enjoy your day with her too and if not just spare a small moment to enjoy the happy moments you spent with her and when she gave you her happiest smile . I do have my mam but unfortunatley  this Alzheimer's has taken away her even remotest memory of me . xxx

2 comments:

Carol said...

Helen, so sorry to read about your Mum's illness, very sad, but you know you will be forever in her heart as she will be in yours.
Lost my Mum 2 year's ago this Thursday, miss you Mum.
Carol xx

SWEDISH HOUSE said...

Hellooo Helen

Love You
Julie
x