Contact Me

helenfisher@sky.com



Hi if you would like me to make any blankets in a particular colour or size etc ,

please just e mail me. I will post
abroad for you. Thank you for
taking the time to stop by!

All hand made for you , by myself in Wales xx





Friday 6 May 2011

friday x

  thank good need its FRIDAY !!  I will be glad  not to rush straight to bed  , as the rest of the household with still be up . I Should be going on a food hygiene course tomorrow for my child minding , more lectures , can i take any more 
  onto a lighter note , look at my lovely kittens growing fast , got to find some loving homes soon as they are getting just toooo gorgeous       lots of love Helen xx

2 comments:

thriftymissustalesfromtoadstoolhouse. said...

Awhh Helen the kittens are adorable! wish I could have one,but we took in a stray last christmas and Rosie the yorkie was terrible.barking all the time..... Hope you have a very restful weekend ,you deserve it ,love julie.xx

Unknown said...

aaawww the kittens have such pretty markings good job i don't close to you. Have a good day tomorrow and a lovely weekend, dee x