Contact Me

helenfisher@sky.com



Hi if you would like me to make any blankets in a particular colour or size etc ,

please just e mail me. I will post
abroad for you. Thank you for
taking the time to stop by!

All hand made for you , by myself in Wales xx





Wednesday 4 May 2011

Good Morning everyone Xx

 well my crochet cushion cover has been posted , lets hope DEE  will be pleased .
  Last evening was my first day working , or should i say evening working . Well it has been 20 years since i last worked in an office , i will let you know is i am going to be able to cope , as i now have far more going on  at home with my brood and of course , i am 20 years older !! SORRY TO SAY .
            Nothing changes though in offices ,  i think i can generally judge people quite quickly but i am going to keep an open mind and i have been very quiet which is a great achievement for me , i did very little talking and anyone one who knows me , knows that is not me !! hahaha .  The one thing i found was how many older , some fantastically well educated people out there ( not me included i may add )  , who even older than me and are out of work , to be honest the people who were trying to get employed seemed far clever that people trying to teach them the work .
  On to another day got to go wake my brood up as first day all back to school here  , speak soon , take care Helen  xx me possible by the end of the week

2 comments:

Unknown said...

O Helen,

I just arrived home to the most amazing parcel. I cried when i opened it and saw how beautiful it was. I will treasure it always thank you so very much. My friends will be green with envy when they see it. It will take pride of place in my bedroom on my candlewick bedspread. I so wish you were nearer so you could teach me a few crochet stitches. Please would you email me your address please. I hope work is going to be ok you are going to be juggling balls with work and home life for a while until you get a routine going but we working mums always find a way ;-)) Hugs dee xx

stitches from wales said...

good luck with the job Helen. think of the wage packet !!! that should keep you going !! Hopefully anyway xx Pauline