Contact Me

helenfisher@sky.com



Hi if you would like me to make any blankets in a particular colour or size etc ,

please just e mail me. I will post
abroad for you. Thank you for
taking the time to stop by!

All hand made for you , by myself in Wales xx





Monday 16 May 2011

Hi everyone

And so a start of another busy week . Hubby away in Manchester again this week , me working every evening , and two school dentist trips this week , with the younger two .
 The older ones all busy as university exams and sixth form exams , so again they busy too.
 I did my first six hour on the FIRST AID COURSE ,  so if you collapse  in front of me now , i now know who to phone 999   , just like i knew before . Seriously though it is a brilliant course , another six hours next hours , all helping towards getting my child minding business underway .
  Well all have  a great week , i am making a cream crochet  cushion cover at the moment , so look out for that photo on the weekend , wrap up warm everyone , cold out there today    , take care love Helen xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Helen,

sounds like a great course we all should all take it. Look forward to seeing your new cushion cover, have a lovely week, dee x