Contact Me

helenfisher@sky.com



Hi if you would like me to make any blankets in a particular colour or size etc ,

please just e mail me. I will post
abroad for you. Thank you for
taking the time to stop by!

All hand made for you , by myself in Wales xx





Thursday 11 November 2010

work again !!

  Been to work again today . Fun times with the smaller children and so sad that even today some children , look so sad and so poor . Hard to believe in this day and age .  It is so  good  now that many have free breakfast and free school meals now  . These children are generally the most loving and caring of the all the children and are like little sponges and  absorb all the info and all the loving care you give them .   Hope my kids realize how lucky they are .
   Take care everyone , lots of love   Helen xx

No comments: