Contact Me

helenfisher@sky.com



Hi if you would like me to make any blankets in a particular colour or size etc ,

please just e mail me. I will post
abroad for you. Thank you for
taking the time to stop by!

All hand made for you , by myself in Wales xx





Wednesday 3 November 2010

Managed to get some paid work !!


Ok it is only seven hours this week but yippeee    , at least i will have the money  for Christmas . Like everyone else i have failed to get any work , no matter how i try . even stacking shelves over night  .  Wish me luck for work tomorrow  , just helping out in a nursery XXX

4 comments:

Jacey said...

Good luck, hope you have a good day. xx

- said...

All the best in your search for work.
It's not an easy task.

Between Me and You said...

Good for you lass - and you never know, it might lead to more hours. Fingers crossed. x

Joyce across the Pond said...

Hope this temporary job leads to something else...sometimes you find that just getting something can open doors elsewhere. Me? I'm 'retired' - but work all the hours God sends at home. All the best.