Contact Me

helenfisher@sky.com



Hi if you would like me to make any blankets in a particular colour or size etc ,

please just e mail me. I will post
abroad for you. Thank you for
taking the time to stop by!

All hand made for you , by myself in Wales xx





Friday 26 November 2010

Well can you believe it , still snowing looking pretty thick with snow out there now . Yes all heating sorted , just tried to get out with hubby's 4 x 4  but traffic is moving very very slow and my little car , which is white is totally covered now with snow !!
      No milk left in the shops , good job i got some on the way to work and not on the way home today !
  Only shame it is a Friday and i was off work anyway on a Saturday and a Sunday    , but then again all the kids in school said we are having more next week and anyhow they promised me they are all doing a snow dance over the weekend for some time off  hahah 
  Ok keep warm everyone , wrap up warm in a crochet blanket .
     take care  Helen  xxxxxxxxx

No comments: