Contact Me

helenfisher@sky.com



Hi if you would like me to make any blankets in a particular colour or size etc ,

please just e mail me. I will post
abroad for you. Thank you for
taking the time to stop by!

All hand made for you , by myself in Wales xx





Thursday 4 November 2010

First day over with !!


Wow  , i survived the first day !!  Kids  ! 22 three year olds and two members of staff and a pouring down rainy day  !!  Must be mad !
           Anyway i could write a book on all the funny things you hear in schools and children are just so honest , direct  and truthful  , so nice that many still remember me from last year and i had a  big hugs off loads of them  !    Take care everyone , no crocheting done today yet but we have this  evening to fit in a few rows  i am sure        Speak soon

2 comments:

SWEDISH HOUSE said...

Hej Helen
Glad to hear your day at work went well and was so enjoyable.
Speak soon
Happy Crocheting
LOVE PEACE enJOY
Julie
x

Erin said...

I am very glad you survived your first day!