Contact Me

helenfisher@sky.com



Hi if you would like me to make any blankets in a particular colour or size etc ,

please just e mail me. I will post
abroad for you. Thank you for
taking the time to stop by!

All hand made for you , by myself in Wales xx





Thursday 4 November 2010

Good Morning !

  Up bright and early on this dark .wet and miserable looking day ! 
                                                 Sandwiches done !
                                                    Uniforms ready !
                                                         Hubby gone to work !
                                                             Me hair all washed !
                                                                 Animals fed !   
                                                                     washing on !
                                                                        Dishwasher emptied !
                                                                            Next wake up the troops !
                                                                                  Get them ready , take three to school !
                                                                                      And then me off to work !! 
 Lucy is going to start  Breakfast club , free breakfast from 8 20 , she is 8 now and all excited  , it i probably a good idea for mams who work and at least the kids eat more when they are all together  !
        Speak later  , hope my Animals do not miss me too much !  Still doing my child minding course though , two more lesson with that and then my exam !    Help , but had my NVQ yesterday on CCLD  , child care  !     Bye bye , need to get a move on   love  Helen      
     Ps do you think i could give these children a lesson in crocheting ???????????? XXX     
        

No comments: