Contact Me

helenfisher@sky.com



Hi if you would like me to make any blankets in a particular colour or size etc ,

please just e mail me. I will post
abroad for you. Thank you for
taking the time to stop by!

All hand made for you , by myself in Wales xx





Thursday 25 November 2010

Happy birthday to my hubby !!

  Happy birthday  51 years young today ! 
  Not a good start to the day ,as freezing cold heating stopped working through the night and no hot water this morning !!  nightmare with 7 in the house !!
      All sorted now though  , lets see if we can have a calmer evening !
Went  to Cardiff in the week to see mama mia !  What a great up lifting show . http://www.wmc.org.uk/index.cfm?alias=mammamia
     Speak soon everyone , keep warm  no snow here yet in south Wales  xx    
 lots of love   Helen   xx

2 comments:

SWEDISH HOUSE said...

Hej Helen
HOPE you enjoy the birthday celebrations...Have you got snow yet? I hope your heating is soon working, or you can always cuddle up n keep warm lol!
MAMA MIA brilliant isn't it? I have seen it twice in London, and I could see it over n over again...
Have a lovely evening
LOVE PEACE enJOY
Julie
x

Coco Rose Diaries said...

Happy Birthday Hubby! Hope you have a great rest of a day!

Glad you got the heating sorted, it's awful when that happens...so nice and cosy tonight!

I havn't seen Mamma Mia but I've heard from several people that its really good!

Take care

Vanessa xxx