Contact Me

helenfisher@sky.com



Hi if you would like me to make any blankets in a particular colour or size etc ,

please just e mail me. I will post
abroad for you. Thank you for
taking the time to stop by!

All hand made for you , by myself in Wales xx





Wednesday 12 May 2010

please feel free to look at fishoseven on flickr too !!

                                         please also  look at   



                                                    fishoseven flickr
                                                                     XXXX
                                                           
               
                                                                                     Thank you Xx

2 comments:

crafty cat corner said...

Have just popped over to you blog from attic24 and found your pictures of the kittens, Oh how I envy you, Our stray that we took in gave us 4 kittens 2 years ago and we fell in love with them all, thus we now have 6 cats, I loves every minute of them growing and would love to do it all again, but Mr T is not happy about that as he knows me well and knows that I would not want to part with them.
Will now pop in on you as I also love to crochet.
Briony

Anonymous said...

Just been and had a look - such lovely blankets and cushions - you are very talented! xx :)