Contact Me

helenfisher@sky.com



Hi if you would like me to make any blankets in a particular colour or size etc ,

please just e mail me. I will post
abroad for you. Thank you for
taking the time to stop by!

All hand made for you , by myself in Wales xx





Sunday 2 May 2010

About me continued

When baby number 4 came along, we realised we couldn't go on holidays as most holidays would not allow 4 children and 2 adults, so we decided to buy ourselves a small caravan. 12 years later we are still caravannig. We started off in a seven foot tourer, we now have a 21 foot tourer! But still no room for us seven!
We go away as much as we can, used to be away for the whole six weeks holiday in the Forest of Dean but now every Summer for the last 4 years we have travelled down to France for our holiday. This year we are going even further to Spain! Works out cheaper to go abroad! We go over on the channel tunnel which works out as free as I save up my Tesco clubcard vouchers. We will stop overnight twice on the way down in campsites before eventually arriving in Spain.


No comments: