Contact Me

helenfisher@sky.com



Hi if you would like me to make any blankets in a particular colour or size etc ,

please just e mail me. I will post
abroad for you. Thank you for
taking the time to stop by!

All hand made for you , by myself in Wales xx





Wednesday 23 March 2011

GOOD MORNING XX

 Lovely bright morning here !! Been up early  , took hubby to train  for work , washing on , dogs and cats all sorted , had my breakfast and now need to start waking up my the children for the school runs!! And it only 7 o clock !
  I have to go to the job centre again !  It is the most depressing place ever invented , loads of people  with no hope and seemingly no future !! Lets hope the  budget , helps to lift this country today .  
Catch you all later , loads to get done and best of all may be soem crochering ! 
  Going off the subject ,    daughter went to see Tyler Swift last night in Birmigham  , thought she was BRILLIANT !!
    Happy days  love  Helen xx

No comments: