Contact Me

helenfisher@sky.com



Hi if you would like me to make any blankets in a particular colour or size etc ,

please just e mail me. I will post
abroad for you. Thank you for
taking the time to stop by!

All hand made for you , by myself in Wales xx





Wednesday 23 March 2011

Holiday Inn Express Marina Del Rey/venice Area Hotel pics,photos,
First hotel my daughter is staying at, Holiday Inn Express in Marina Del Rey, right next to Venice Beach!
She'll be visiting all the famous hollywood stops, such as


Then she'll be flying from LAX to San Francisco!
Visiting Alcatraz, and the famous Golden Gate Bridge.



 

2 comments:

Sunny Simple Life said...

Oh she isn't far from me but what a bummer as we have cold and rainy weather right now.

stitches from wales said...

she'll have a great time and will remember it forever. Lucky girl