Contact Me

helenfisher@sky.com



Hi if you would like me to make any blankets in a particular colour or size etc ,

please just e mail me. I will post
abroad for you. Thank you for
taking the time to stop by!

All hand made for you , by myself in Wales xx





Friday, 17 September 2010

Hope you like this photo !

Read more:    Just finished another blanket , on now with my blue one  , than a few more to make for Xmas !!  Oops sorry to mention the word , just under 100 days left for shopping  i hear !! ?p ?//

7 comments:

emerson-j said...

wow, thats amazing!!

Jacquie said...

Hi Helen,love this blanket ,you have an amizing eye for colour combining.
Jacquie x

glor said...

Love the blanket!!! Just found you, looking forward to seeing all your crochet, your work is beautiful.

Emma Kate said...

What yarn do you use?

Clara said...

That's what I call a blanket! Wonderful!

Amy Solovay -- Crochet Guide said...

That's gorgeous, Helen! You have a fantastic color sense.

Michelle said...

gorgeous blanket Helen, love the colours