Contact Me

helenfisher@sky.com



Hi if you would like me to make any blankets in a particular colour or size etc ,

please just e mail me. I will post
abroad for you. Thank you for
taking the time to stop by!

All hand made for you , by myself in Wales xx





Friday 17 September 2010

Hope you all had a great week !

  Weekend here again , all seems to be going so fast  , or me getting old !
 My youngest has been in and out of school all week with an infection in her toe nail!!!  Very yucky sorry to say , so she had a day off today fed up of the head mistress phoning , please can you come and pick up number five as her toe is bleeding again !!
       Hoping you will all have a great weekend and would like to say a big thank you to everyone who has found my blog page and left lovely comments , certainly lifts you !   Also many thanks to the ladies who both gave me an award  , wow makes you feel all good inside , after all the hassle with my child tax credits !!!         Take care everyone , speak soon lots of love   Helen xxx  hoping  to have a nice weekend crochet  , ooops forget number 5 birthday girl  next week , so have to think of a nice pressie !!!!

1 comment:

Hazel said...

Lovely to find your gorgeous scrummy blog. Love your blankets. x