Contact Me

helenfisher@sky.com



Hi if you would like me to make any blankets in a particular colour or size etc ,

please just e mail me. I will post
abroad for you. Thank you for
taking the time to stop by!

All hand made for you , by myself in Wales xx





Wednesday 22 September 2010

Again , i hope you like this blue crochet blanket handmade by myself

  This photo does not show the lovely deep blue , but i hope you like it . On with the next project , as i have to make a blanket full of loads of different blues , reds , yellows , purples  ,  grey , white , greens  and the main colour must be an teal blue colour .
  I will try and get some photos , as work in progress  . Thanks for taking the time to stop  by  love , Helen xxx

3 comments:

cupcakejojo said...

That is gorgeous! I soooo wish I could crochet myself a granny square blanket! Lovely :o)

- said...

This is just beautiful and the colors you chose give it a very classic look.

Between Me and You said...

I love these colours Helen, you`ve done really well on this one - I`m soooo jealous!