Contact Me

helenfisher@sky.com



Hi if you would like me to make any blankets in a particular colour or size etc ,

please just e mail me. I will post
abroad for you. Thank you for
taking the time to stop by!

All hand made for you , by myself in Wales xx





Sunday 14 April 2013

Yippeeeeee! At long last I've got into blog , for some reason i had been blocked out and was unable to up date it.........apologies to those of you who've given me lovely comments about my work and thankyou very much....

I've been in full time employment for the last two years as well as keeping my  big family in tow......so sadly the crocheting took a back row seat.....but I'm slowly getting it back together as my work schedule has changed and I've now got more time in the evenings.

I've just finished a king size bed quilt, three baby blankets and a crochet cushion , in Cath kidston colours and once my cherished 19 year old allows me to use her excellent camera I'll post a few pictures.....

So happy that I'm back!    Thank again , for staying loyal to my blog  xx take care everyone

  

No comments: