Contact Me

helenfisher@sky.com



Hi if you would like me to make any blankets in a particular colour or size etc ,

please just e mail me. I will post
abroad for you. Thank you for
taking the time to stop by!

All hand made for you , by myself in Wales xx





Sunday 14 April 2013

PLEASE BE KIND TO ME !

   Work in the morning ! It is very hard work in a call centre , please be kind everyone , who phones me tomorrow, i try my very best to be helpful and i am only there to give my best advise , please do not shoot the messenger !  I understand that you may  be on hold for a while but that not my fault , please no shouting and swearing to me on a Monday    :(   XXX
      Thank you    :-) 

  

1 comment:

Miss Holly said...

Hope you have all nice people tomorrow!!! I just love your big crochet blanket!! What a work of art!!!