Contact Me

helenfisher@sky.com



Hi if you would like me to make any blankets in a particular colour or size etc ,

please just e mail me. I will post
abroad for you. Thank you for
taking the time to stop by!

All hand made for you , by myself in Wales xx





Wednesday 24 April 2013

Day off work !!

Well it is a day off paid work lol . It is called catch up day , on washing , ironing , tidying up ! All the laundry was up to date Sunday morning but with a 5 kids, two adults , three dogs and four cats , there is no rest for the wicked here !  See why i go to work out of the way !   

     I loved it when the kids were small. it was a hard work but heaps of fun , we spent hours up the Forest of dean , every school holiday , fun fun times 

      Anyway , all kids are still home , the youngest is only 10 , so she going no where soon .   i would go back to them all being under my feet tomorrow ! I had 4 children in 5 and a half years , then nearly a 6 year gap and along comes our little surprise xxx   
     Anyway let's get on with my day , i will try up load another crocheting project , i am, in the middle of doing a little later   xxx
     Take care , everyone , loads and loads of welsh love and cwtchs from Helen xx



 

No comments: