Contact Me

helenfisher@sky.com



Hi if you would like me to make any blankets in a particular colour or size etc ,

please just e mail me. I will post
abroad for you. Thank you for
taking the time to stop by!

All hand made for you , by myself in Wales xx





Thursday 7 April 2011

ABERYSTWYTH tomorrow !

 I am off to the national library of Wales , would love to go and stay longer to look at all the genealogy records but still this will have to be done at another time . I have been tracing my family tree now for too many years to remember before it is even was popular .
   Have a great day , went to IKEA but did not buy any thing but the weather was so beautiful .
speak tomorrow , take care  Helen  xxx   kittens  are  great  , one even has one eye open    , i think we have 3 girls and one boy   xxx

No comments: