Contact Me

helenfisher@sky.com



Hi if you would like me to make any blankets in a particular colour or size etc ,

please just e mail me. I will post
abroad for you. Thank you for
taking the time to stop by!

All hand made for you , by myself in Wales xx





Sunday 5 December 2010

Twenty days to go

   Very busy Sunday for me ! been visiting my mam and dad , my in laws , washed , ironed , cooked corn beef stew , lovely  , cheap, healthy and easy , finished putting up the tree , gave house  a " good clean " , be back to normal by the morning though ! , now just about to do some crocheting  , still working on my mint coloured blanket , hope to finish this week , but we all on full alert with Maisey , and the puppies . My girls are on call if need be for the natural birth, i did this Maisey , you can do  it but we will be there for you , if you need our help .
   Count down too as been on the net ordering some pressies for the kids  , work in the morning and busy again , as school concerts this week , we had a dress rehearsal last week , that took all morning  , how are we going to cope next Thursday !! 
        Take care everyone and do not work too hard   love Helen xx
 

No comments: