Contact Me

helenfisher@sky.com



Hi if you would like me to make any blankets in a particular colour or size etc ,

please just e mail me. I will post
abroad for you. Thank you for
taking the time to stop by!

All hand made for you , by myself in Wales xx





Monday 21 April 2014

Mindanao, Philippines PLEASE HELP!

www.anandamargaschoolproject.wordpress.com

 Please can u just take a moment to look at this link. My friend has left the UK to go back to her own country and is in desperate need of any financial help or any help , needs sponsor money to get a teacher to help these children . They are so poor , she is now broke but continues to give these children some little hope in getting an education. she left her job with my and has since built a school for them but is not struggling to build such basic things as a toilet with a door !
   PLEASE if you can help my friend at all , she is a blessing to these children , please contact me , if u have anything that could help them xxx  Thank you for taking the time to read this xxx

No comments: