Contact Me

helenfisher@sky.com



Hi if you would like me to make any blankets in a particular colour or size etc ,

please just e mail me. I will post
abroad for you. Thank you for
taking the time to stop by!

All hand made for you , by myself in Wales xx





Friday 18 April 2014

Happy Easter ! PASG HAPUS XXX

 

 This is my thought for the weekend . Hope u r are keeping well , just finishing another crochet " cath kidston " type cushion in red and a baby white crochet blanket . Hope to catch u all again this weekend , four full days off work and starting a new job in a new department Wednesday , wish me luck .


  Still taking this http://www.juiceplus.co.uk/en-gb/home.html


 it really is making me full of energy and again if anyone wants to try it with me please contact me  xxx

No comments: