Contact Me

helenfisher@sky.com



Hi if you would like me to make any blankets in a particular colour or size etc ,

please just e mail me. I will post
abroad for you. Thank you for
taking the time to stop by!

All hand made for you , by myself in Wales xx





Sunday 5 February 2012

look at my blanket i made in the magazine !!

  I made four blankets for Kerry  , she is a wonderful person , mam , wife and now a business woman , Please check her web site   Thanks everyone !!  Xx         Loads of snow here  guys , hope u are all keeping warm  wrapped up in your crochet blankets !  love to you all xxxHomestyle Magazine February 2012 (10 photos)

1 comment:

Pauline Lynch said...

oh wow Helen well done you!!! Its beautiful. I'm so sorry to hear that your Mum is now very poorly. I send my love to you all xxx