Contact Me

helenfisher@sky.com



Hi if you would like me to make any blankets in a particular colour or size etc ,

please just e mail me. I will post
abroad for you. Thank you for
taking the time to stop by!

All hand made for you , by myself in Wales xx





Sunday 23 January 2011

puppies

   Puppies  they are all doing well , all bundles of noise and fun !  Just too cute for words and two have new homes  , may be going within the week , sob sob (all good though , keep my eye on them ),  looks like we may be keeping at least one if not two  , or may cousin may have other one , i am just too soft i know , 5 kids , work , two cats , and goodness knows how many dogs !! , no wonder i no time or money   hahahah xxxx oh well that whats lifes about i am sure    xxxxxxxxx  

1 comment:

Silver Thistle said...

Hi Helen, long time follower but mostly a lurker...

If I lived closer I'd have loved to give a home to one of the pups. (I'm in Scotland)

My daughter is animal daft and over the last year to 18 months all our animal family have sadly passed away. All were 15+ years old so they all had a good life with us but it was so hard saying goodbye to them. We're at the stage of being almost ready to bring another animal friend into the family but daughter has her heart set on a pug and they're a bit thin on the ground... To be honest though, if ANY puppy or dog came to join us she'd be delighted. The right pet for us will turn up when we least expect it I suppose, that's usually how it works anyway :D

Anyway, just wanted to let you know I enjoy following you and seeing all your lovely crochet and pup posts.