Contact Me

helenfisher@sky.com



Hi if you would like me to make any blankets in a particular colour or size etc ,

please just e mail me. I will post
abroad for you. Thank you for
taking the time to stop by!

All hand made for you , by myself in Wales xx





Tuesday 10 August 2010

Beautiful place San Pere Pescador in Spain

  Lovely , lovely place to visit in Spain . Fabulous weather , friendly people , fish , and sand , sea all wonderful .
         Journey was very  , very long , through the tunnel , down all through France , over the Millau Bridge , and then into sunny Spain ( approx 1015 miles later  !!! )  .
       The camp site was brillaint for children , right on the beach , full of dutch and just about 10% were from Britain .
  I would highly recommend this place to people with or without a large family and the spanish were so, so pleasant with us .
    Now , i am in the  middle of very large  mountain of washing , think it is nearly as high at that Millau Bridge , i will up load some photos soon , take care everyone and i will be glad to get back to my crochering as soon as possible .
   Bye for now  love Helen xx
        

No comments: