Contact Me

helenfisher@sky.com



Hi if you would like me to make any blankets in a particular colour or size etc ,

please just e mail me. I will post
abroad for you. Thank you for
taking the time to stop by!

All hand made for you , by myself in Wales xx





Thursday 8 July 2010

MORE good news

 Cousin all well  and has been discharged from hospital , just left with a left hand that so far does not work very well , hopefully will be ok with a little rest .   SO good news  , no hope , two weeks later discharge from hospital ???  not his time or someone looking out for him ???  
                      Anyway  , still working on my muilt coloured blanket , hope to finish it this weekend , photo to follow hopefully and please do not forget about my give way on sunday  , thanks for all the lovely comments  and   good luck everyone    XXXXXXXXXXXX                lots of love Helen xx

2 comments:

Amanda Makes said...

That's brilliant news! God is good. Lots of love, Amanda xxx

SWEDISH HOUSE said...

Wonderful news about your cousin.
Wish him well on his road to recovery
God Bless
Julie x