Contact Me

helenfisher@sky.com



Hi if you would like me to make any blankets in a particular colour or size etc ,

please just e mail me. I will post
abroad for you. Thank you for
taking the time to stop by!

All hand made for you , by myself in Wales xx





Monday 19 July 2010

Final day tomorrow for getting it all sorted for hols !

   Hi everyone , nearly finished my pink blanket , been on it for hours today  , but need to get caravan sorted tomorrow . All kids  wardrobes emptied and  a  bag now for charity sorted , it does make your feel better to have a good clean out !
          Me  and hubby just did our good citizen act , my older daughter was taking her friend home , when she saw a man just lying on the floor , so she phoned and ask us what should she do .   Sad world  as it is i said , do not approach and me and dad will drive down now .  He was just lying there as still as a mouse , so we shouted hello , you go ok , even i was shouting to hubby , do not go too near him , you are just so nervous today . They was no response , so we phoned the police and then he suddenly stirred and then someone said they knew him drove past and got him in the car ??? But we phoned police , number plate etc  , hoping just someone  had too much to drink  ,  at least my daughter did the right thing and did not approach , just asked for help .    Oh well  just another thing , in my good Samaritans jobs !!!    
               I will keep you informed about our journey to L' Amfora , st pere  pescedor  spain . what a mouth full    . take care , everyone  lots of love Helen xxx

No comments: