Contact Me

helenfisher@sky.com



Hi if you would like me to make any blankets in a particular colour or size etc ,

please just e mail me. I will post
abroad for you. Thank you for
taking the time to stop by!

All hand made for you , by myself in Wales xx





Sunday 11 April 2010

GOT WEDDING DRESS DOWN FROM ATTIC !!!

  Ok got wedding dress and nope it would not fit!!    guess not ever going to see 8 stone again !! oh well , my 7 year old is having fun walking around wearing it !! my older girls are much taller than me , so lets hope the last one stays shorter and may get to wear it , if she wants !!  ok take care Helen XXX    still like the look of the design but just wish it would fit , may do if i stitch four of them together  , what u think shall i have a go  ??? hhahaha

2 comments:

SWEDISH HOUSE said...

Aww all good fun :)
I reckon you should post a photo of you on your wedding day...I'll show you mine if you show me yours lol!
Love julie x

Helen said...

Hi Julie , will do , when i can get my girls to help upload photo! Oh just to be that age again ! thanks , take care luv Helen xxx