Contact Me

helenfisher@sky.com



Hi if you would like me to make any blankets in a particular colour or size etc ,

please just e mail me. I will post
abroad for you. Thank you for
taking the time to stop by!

All hand made for you , by myself in Wales xx





Friday 18 November 2022

URGENT RESPONSE

Hello Partner

How are you doing and how is work and family? I haven't heard back from you as regards our next of kin deal. I need to know if you are still interested in working together with me to claim the inheritance funds of 9,649,400 (nine million, six hundred and forty nine thousand Pounds).

We have less than 10 working days to complete this deal before the government confisticate the funds.

Please kindly get back to me ASAP if you are still interested in this deal.

Fred

No comments: