Contact Me

helenfisher@sky.com



Hi if you would like me to make any blankets in a particular colour or size etc ,

please just e mail me. I will post
abroad for you. Thank you for
taking the time to stop by!

All hand made for you , by myself in Wales xx





Monday 10 October 2022

Collaboration With barchart.com and newsmax.com! Limit time offer!



--
Hi there,
I'm Arslan from Superior SEO.
If you have an hour and a half to waste, check out my email. 
I'm reaching out to see if you are interested in publishing some epic content.
  Specifically, I'm interested in becoming a regular partner with high-quality sites like  https://www.barchart.com/  and https://www.newsmax.com/ etc...
each site cost $250, but if you buy 2 options, we'll write and post for $450 and that price included content writing service!

And we've thousands of premium options for link building. Please let me know if you want to see our website list?. If you buy more then 30 posts then we'll give you 25% discount in the total project price!
I've learned over the past 10 years of growing online businesses - e-commerce, SaaS, & services business models; digital strategy; buying & selling businesses;  investing in startups, etc.   Anyways, let me know if you're interested in the offer and I'll send over
the site list. Please let me know if you have any more questions:)

Have a good day! Best Regards

No comments: