Contact Me

helenfisher@sky.com



Hi if you would like me to make any blankets in a particular colour or size etc ,

please just e mail me. I will post
abroad for you. Thank you for
taking the time to stop by!

All hand made for you , by myself in Wales xx





Friday 22 January 2021

Enquiry for 21/01/2021

Dear Sir,

I have been introduced to your company by IndiaMART and Alibaba.
I am looking for the attached Products.
Your email fishoseven.helen@blogger.com and your website blogger.com is selected for the supply.

Below are the requirement details :
Quantity : 1000 piece
Mobile Model Name : ?????
Capacity : ??????
Total Order Value(USD) : Upto 1,000
Model No. : ?????
Preferred Location : Suppliers from Asia or Europe
Kindly send me price and other details.
Regards
Rajiv Sarkar
Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Mobile:  +(91)-9230590109
   
Powered by IndiaMART InterMESH Ltd.

No comments: