Contact Me

helenfisher@sky.com



Hi if you would like me to make any blankets in a particular colour or size etc ,

please just e mail me. I will post
abroad for you. Thank you for
taking the time to stop by!

All hand made for you , by myself in Wales xx





Sunday 26 July 2020

YOUR PAYMENT

Attn: Beneficiary,

I am Detective James Sloan,An Interpol official with the United
Kingdom National Crime Agency and the United States Police Department.
I have been sent from my office in United Kingdom to the office of the
African Deposit Insurance Corporation(ADIC) to effect
the urgent release of all the allocated fund beneficiaries with the
African Union that have not received their payments due to the
inability of African bankers to effect the release of their funds to
them due to the fraudulent activities going in the African banking
industries.

Your (NAME) was in the list of the beneficiaries that have not receive
their over due allocated payment of USD$9.6M from the African Union,so
i have been mandated to effect the urgent release of this fund to you
without any further delay.

i look forward to receiving your urgent response along with a copy of
your identification,your full contact address and your telephone
number for easy communication. Attached is my id
Thanks for your understanding as i look forward to hearing from you soonest.

Sincerely,
Detective James Sloan
Email: dmo@mail.bg
Interpol Director

No comments: