Contact Me

helenfisher@sky.com



Hi if you would like me to make any blankets in a particular colour or size etc ,

please just e mail me. I will post
abroad for you. Thank you for
taking the time to stop by!

All hand made for you , by myself in Wales xx





Tuesday 31 March 2020

Animation videos for your businesses

Hello ,

My name is Paul, and I'm a hard-working producer specializing in engaging animated ads. I currently have more than 350 commercials under my belt.

I am reaching out you today to share a sample video from my portfolio: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqdGL1VE5YE

If you're interested, I would gladly create a sleek video for your brand. I can also design eye-catching web pages and mobile games as well as beautiful logos and infographics.

I hope this gives you a better idea of what I do! If you want to see more about my work, search for "Social Lobster" on the web. You'll find me.

Have a good week,

P. Joseph
Senior Developer

Please respond with "remove" if not interested 

No comments: