Contact Me

helenfisher@sky.com



Hi if you would like me to make any blankets in a particular colour or size etc ,

please just e mail me. I will post
abroad for you. Thank you for
taking the time to stop by!

All hand made for you , by myself in Wales xx





Saturday 3 May 2014

Bank Holiday Monday ! Crochering and Chilling !

Morning everyone ! Hope u all have a fab little time out over this May day Bank holiday xxx

  I am in the middle of Crochering a Granny Squared small Crochet  "Cath Kidston "style blanket , i will try and up load photo here soon !



http://www.pinterest.com/fishoseven/helen-s-colourful-crochet-blankets/   have a little peek !
     
       Just another little note to tell u all this           www.juiceplus.co.uk/en-gb/home.html

 really works  ! A stone down , Honestly i so determined to get looking fab and 50 !!! haha xxx but it gives u a real boost , honestly message  me , if u want  to know anymore details xxx

No comments: