Contact Me

helenfisher@sky.com



Hi if you would like me to make any blankets in a particular colour or size etc ,

please just e mail me. I will post
abroad for you. Thank you for
taking the time to stop by!

All hand made for you , by myself in Wales xx





Friday 26 March 2010

Rain , rain go away ! Here we go ready for easter !


HI everyone , hope u are all ready for the school holidays ! Look out five home here and already started raining .
       We good luck whatever you decided to do on your easter hols .
 I just thought i would  let u know that i went to see the X factor last night , with 4 of my children and a child's friend !
     It was in the CIA in Cardiff , and wow was it a good show . Maybe  as i was not looking forward to going out in such a cold, wet evening but they were all brilliant ! 
   Jedward , were really , full of life and beans and really made the show for the children and they were so close to everyone and they even flew through the air !  Joe . Olly , lucy , Stacey .lloyd and Jamie  Afro were all brilliant and very , very entertaining , i enjoyed  x factor in the  tv but they were very very good and even better live!   A great night was throughly enjoyed by all !!
  Anyway back to the holidays , full steam ahead if i can with some   crochering , just finishing off a small green blanket and then onto   onto three  bed spreads > If i have time , later i am going to make a small throw  for my own bedroom , all this crochering and i not made any for myself! 
   ok take care , keep dry  and have a good easter , Luv Helen xxx

No comments: